SHIPPING THROUGH DHL EXPRESS AT REDUCED RATE
We deduct VAT on all non EU orders
Looking for a language yet to come, you now follow in the philosophical foodstreps of Takuma Nakahira, one of the most prominent voices in 1970s Japanese photography. Turning your gaze evermore inward and personal, the edge of what’s known blur and fade, until finding yourself in a more direct confrontation with reality.
Shipping through DHL Express at reduced rate
MATERIAL: 8MM BLOCK, HAVANA MARBLE POLISHED ACETATE FRAME, CUSTOM DOUBLE LAMINATED TEMPLES FT. PRECIOUS METAL HARDWARE
HARDWARE: Dark Gold – LENS: Sienna CR39 – HANDCRAFTED IN JAPAN
– A new addition to the Kyosho collection – Bold rectangular shape with a modest wrap-around effect, featuring exposed wirecore temples with iconographic designs.
– Exposed dark gold custom hairline engraved wire core design
– Dark gold tension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
– Burgundy domed 3D metal cameo logo
– 6 base Sienna CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
– 100% UV protection
Limited production batch of 450 pieces.
Eye: 55 – Bridge: 19 – Temple: 146
|Acetate / Metal||
Men, Mixed, Women