SHIPPING THROUGH DHL EXPRESS AT REDUCED RATE
We deduct VAT on all non EU orders
The Collaboration between Jacques Marie Mage and acclaimed designer Umit Benan is a series of limited-edition spectacles that reflect both Mage and Benan’s mutual insistence on artistic integrity, impecable construction, and inimitable style. Here, japanese craftsmanship and Neapolitan tailoring meets the mythos of the American West and the French avant-garde.
Shipping through DHL Express at reduced rate
MATERIAL: 10MM HAVANA POLISHED ACETATE FRAME, CUSTOM LAMINATED ACETATE TEMPLES FT. PRECIOUS METAL HARDWARE
HARDWARE: Dark Gold – LENS: Bottle Green lens CR39 – HANDCRAFTED IN JAPAN
– Strong and balanced, with a handsome silhouette, these limited-edition glasses made in collaboration with acclaimed designer Umit Benan bring big energy to the set of any Western. Settle into a sense of 60s sophistication in handcrafted spectacles featuring a custom monoblock hinge and intricate wirecore wirecore design inspired by the American Southwest.
– Darl Gold signature arrowhead front pin
– Dark Gold inner wirecore with custom Umit Benan unique design
– Dark Gold tension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
– 6 base Bottle Green CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
– 100% UV protection
Limited production batch of 150 pieces.
Eye: 51 – Bridge: 24 – Temple: 144
|Acetate / Metal||
Men, Mixed, Women