SHIPPING THROUGH DHL EXPRESS AT REDUCED RATE
We deduct VAT on all non EU orders
These bold and assertive frames inspired by Teatro Regio Torino, an historic Italian theather famously redesigned by architect Carlo Molino, have been given a limited-edition color story of equal magnitude an magnetism. The TORINO in “Brown Bear” is eathen and formidable, an exemplary force of nature.
Shipping through DHL Express at reduced rate
MATERIAL: 10MM BLOCK BROWN CELLULOSE ACETATE FRAME, CUSTOM DOUBLE LAMINATED ACETATE TEMPLES FT. PRECIOUS METAL HARDWARE
HARDWARE: Sterling Silver – LENS: Brown gradient mineral Polarized CR39 – HANDCRAFTED IN JAPAN
– 60’s angular design with bold rectangular lens shape
– Sterling silver signature arrowhead front pin
– Sterling silver exposed wirecore
– Sterling silver wolf medallion decoration inlay
– Sterling silver tension-secured custom 7 barrel hinge
– Brown gradient mineral 6 base CR39 polarized lens with backside anti-reflective treatment
– 100% UV protection lens
Limited production batch of 350 pieces.
Eye: 54 – Bridge: 20 – Temple: 149 – Frame total width: 150
|Acetate / Metal||