SHIPPING THROUGH DHL EXPRESS AT REDUCED RATE
We deduct VAT on all non EU orders
Deeply inspired by the creative spirit of Dennis Hopper, Jacques Marie Mage has partnered with Hopper Goods to create a limited-edition collection of eyewear named Taos, after the place where the late great actor and artist lived and is buried. These unique rectangular frames are informed by the idealism and decadence of the 60s, and are as suitable for the spiritual thrill-seeker as they are for the secular sophisticate.
Shipping through DHL Express at reduced rate
MATERIAL: 10MM BLOCK, POLISHED CLEAR WARM GREY W/ CLEAR GREY ACETATE FRAME, CUSTOM DOUBLE LAMINATED ACETATE TEMPLES FT. PRECIOUS METAL HARDWARE
HARDWARE: Sterling Silver – LENS: Dark Orange CR39 – HANDCRAFTED IN JAPAN
– 60’s angular design with rectangular lens shape
– Sterling silver signature arrowhead front pin
– Silver custom hairline engraved wire core design
– Silver tension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
– Burgundy domed 3D metal cameo logo
– 100% UV protection
Limited production batch of 350 pieces.
Eye: 51 – Bridge: 20 – Temple: 145
|Acetate / Metal||
Men, Mixed, Women