MATERIAL: 10MM CURED CELLULOSE ACETATE FRAME WRAPPED IN UPCYCLED BISON HIDES W/ MATCHING LEATHER STRAP
HARDWARE: STERLING SILVER – LENS: GREEN SPLIT MIRROR CR39 – HANDCRAFTED IN JAPAN
– Modern & refined take on late ‘70s aviators made in collaboration with Nick Fouquet
– Wrapped in upcycled bison hides that are saved from becoming waste or fertilizer, treated with the respect and care they deserve.
– Included with a matching buffalo leather strap
– Sterling Silver signature arrowhead front pin
– Silver tension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
– Glass polarized mirrored lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
– 100% UV protection
– Purchasing the bison rodeo frames helps support Yellowstone Forever’s Bison Conservation and Transfer Program, dedicated to the conservation and restoration of the species to portions of its native range on tribal lands.
Limited production batch of 25 pieces.