SHIPPING THROUGH DHL EXPRESS AT REDUCED RATE
We deduct VAT on all non EU orders
Inspired by the lifetime of defying the art establishment, these masterful optical glasses are named after the avant-garde painter Francis Picabia, one of the major figures of the Dada movement in the United States and France. Sophisticated and sculptural, with a pinch of the professorial, such spectacles are for serious inquiries and insight only.
Shipping through DHL Express at reduced rate
MATERIAL: 10MM BLOCK BLACK CELLULOSE ACETATE FRAME, CUSTOM DOUBLE LAMINATED ACETATE TEMPLES FT. PRECIOUS METAL HARDWARE
HARDWARE: Silver – LENS: Superlight Blue CR39 – HANDCRAFTED IN JAPAN
– Eye-catching and balanced ’50s-inspired Wellington optical glasses, featuring sculptural volume cuts and wirecore temple with energetic hairline-engraved, Art Deco details.
– Silver signature arrowhead front pin
– Exposed laminated Silver wirecore with custom hairline engraving
– Silver tension-secured custom 5 barrel hinge
– Silver domed 3D metal logo
– Demo lens 6 base Superlight Blue CR39 lens with backside anti-reflective treatment
Limited production batch of 400 pieces.
For customised tinted lens, please contact us by email or WhatsApp.
Eye: 49 – Bridge: 23 – Temple: 147
|Acetate / Metal||
Men, Mixed, Women