SHIPPING THROUGH DHL EXPRESS AT REDUCED RATE
We deduct VAT on all non EU orders
With steady hand and unerring gaze, accept these spectacles as your guides. Named form famed French cavalry general François Etienne de Kellerman, they are daringly designed and skillfully scuplted with precision and poise, as rich with character as your own resume of achievement and resilience.
Shipping through DHL Express at reduced rate
MATERIAL: 10MM BLOCK TORTOISE CELLULOSE ACETATE FRAME, CUSTOM DOUBLE LAMINATED ACETATE TEMPLES FT. PRECIOUS METAL HARDWARE
HARDWARE: Dark Gold – LENS: Clear CR39 – HANDCRAFTED IN JAPAN
– Sculptural optical glasses with modified panto-shape and unique paddle temple
– Dark gold signature arrowhead front pin
– Hidden wirecore
– Dark gold tension-secured custom 7 barrel hinge
– Dark gold domed 3D metal logo
– Demo lens 2 base CR39 lens with backside anti-reflective treatment
Limited production batch of 450 pieces.
For customised tinted lens, please contact us by email or WhatsApp.
Small to Medium
Eye: 46 – Bridge: 24 – Temple: 147 – Frame total width: 144
|Acetate / Metal||
Men, Mixed, Women