SHIPPING THROUGH DHL EXPRESS AT REDUCED RATE
We deduct VAT on all non EU orders
The Collaboration between Jacques Marie Mage and acclaimed designer Umit Benan is a series of limited-edition spectacles that reflect both Mage and Benan’s mutual insistence on artistic integrity, impecable construction, and inimitable style. Here, japanese craftsmanship and Neapolitan tailoring meets the mythos of the American West and the French avant-garde.
Shipping through DHL Express at reduced rate
MATERIAL: 10MM HAVANA POLISHED ACETATE FRAME, CUSTOM LAMINATED ACETATE TEMPLES FT. PRECIOUS METAL HARDWARE
HARDWARE: Dark Gold – LENS: Bottle Green CR39 – HANDCRAFTED IN JAPAN
– See what sites you may as you seize the day in these limited-edition glasses made in collaboration with acclaimed designer Umit Benan. Suitable for the Sierras or the streets of Milan, 90s-inspired spectacles feature a custom wirecore design inspired by the American Southwest, and temples tips adorned with a sterling silver-and-turquoise North Star to serve as your noble compass.
– Dark Gold signature arrowhead front pin
– Dark Gold exposed wirecore with custom Umit Benan unique design
– Dark Gold tension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
– 2 base Bottle Green CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
– 100% UV protection
Limited production batch of 150 pieces.
Eye: 52 – Bridge: 21 – Temple: 142
|Acetate / Metal||
Men, Mixed, Women