MATERIAL: 10MM BLACK POLISHED CURED CELLULOSE ACETATE FRAME FT. 18K GOLD HARDWARE
HARDWARE: 18K GOLD – LENS: Light Blue CR39 – HANDCRAFTED IN JAPAN
Since both Cortina and Mage are huge Bob Dylan fans, they took the “Dealan,” which is modeled after the famous pair of glasses the singer-songwriter toured with in the mid-60s, and stripped it down to its essence, creating a pure black frame (no lamination) that includes as few details as possible—not even the signature arrowhead hardware that has embellished the style since JMM first produced it in 2015.
– Subtle cat-eye, rectangular frame
– 18k gold tension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
– 18k gold domed 3D metal cameo logo
– 18k gold engraved George Cortina’s signature
– 6 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
– 100% UV protection
Limited production batch of 250 pieces.