SHIPPING THROUGH DHL EXPRESS AT REDUCED RATE
We deduct VAT on all non EU orders
€921,49 excl. VAT (outside E.U.)€1.115,00 inc. Vat (within E.U.)
The Collaboration between Jacques Marie Mage and acclaimed designer Umit Benan is a series of limited-edition spectacles that reflect both Mage and Benan’s mutual insistence on artistic integrity, impecable construction, and inimitable style. Here, japanese craftsmanship and Neapolitan tailoring meets the mythos of the American West and the French avant-garde.
Shipping through DHL Express at reduced rate
MATERIAL: 10MM MATTE HAVANA ACETATE FRAME, CUSTOM LAMINATED ACETATE TEMPLES FT. PRECIOUS METAL HARDWARE
HARDWARE: Silver – LENS: Deep Vintage Green CR39 – HANDCRAFTED IN JAPAN
– The buzz of modern love echoes through the palacios of ancient cities , a vision of sacred geometries that shape these limited-edition glasses made in collaboration with acclaimed design Umit Benan. Featuring a custom mono-block hinge and intricate wirecore design inspired by the American Southwest, these are handcrafted spectacles bodly wrought from the stuff of legend.
– Silver signature arrowhead front pin
– Dark Gold inner wirecore with custom Umit Benan unique design
– Silver tension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
– 4 base Deep Vintage Green CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
– 100% UV protection
Limited production batch of 150 pieces.
Eye: 54 – Bridge: 20 – Temple: 144
|Acetate / Metal||
Men, Mixed, Women